DO YOU HAVE RETENTION PROBLEMS?
The most common cause of this is poor pre- treatment methods
For eyelash extensions to last as long as possible the natural lashes have to be completely clean and free from any traces of oils, sebum, dust and make up before you begin your application.
Our lash cleanser is specifically designed with PH balancing properties and is oil free to help maximise retention, it also contains aloe vera extract so it's perfect for sensitive eyes!.
For the best retention, always wash the client's lashes before the treatment with our FOAMING CLEANSER :
- Perfectly cleans oil, sebum, make-up and dust from the natural lashes
- Can be used for full sets as well as infills
- Anti microbial properties to help prevent infections such as Blepharitis
- Must to be rinsed with water or saline solution thoroughly ( important to rinse it well to make sure no traces of the shampoo are left on the lashes)
- Offer Lashmania Lash Foaming Cleanser to your clients! Foam cleanser is a perfect daily eyelash wash to maintain the hygiene of the eye area and to improve the retention of the eyelash extensions. Regular lash wash with lash shampoo has proven to improve the retention by at least 20%
- Vegan and Cruelty-free
- Capacity: 60ml
How to Use:
- Dispense a single pump of lash foam cleanser onto the back of your hand.
- Apply and massage gently into the lash line.
- Rinse with cool/lukewarm water or saline solution. Make sure to rinse all remains of the shampoo to make sure no traces are left as this could effect the retention!
- Pat dry with the soft paper tissue/ cotton pads after the eyelash shampoo foam has been rinsed off.
Ingredients: Water Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin Panthenol, Sodium pea, Sorbitol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract Cucumis Sativus, Fruit Extract Camelia Sinesis, Leaf Extract Punica Granatum, Extract Anthemis Nobilis, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid.
To download MSDS please click here