Poor Pre treatment practises will lead to poor retention and we all know what that means , unhappy clients. Every lash artists WORST nightmare!
Our eyelash extension primer helps increase retention to maximise the bonding of the lashes.
Ingredients: Water, Ethyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate
PRE-TREATMENT LASH PRIMER:
- Improves bonding between the natural lash and the adhesive
- Speeds up the drying time of the glue
- Easy to use pipette for a mess-free application
- Vegan and cruelty free
- 15ml bottle
How to Use:
- Use primer AFTER you have cleansed lashes using our foaming cleanser.
- Using the pipette, apply a drop of primer onto a microfibre brush
- Using a microfibre brush, apply the product evenly to natural lashes, focusing on the base of the natural lash as this is where you adhere the lash extensions. Also known as 'the glue zone' - Repeat on both eyes. ALWAYS ensure your clients keep their eyes closed tightly throughout the entire application process to avoid the product from running into the eye and causing irritation.
REMEMBER! don’t put too much product on your microfibre brush. Before applying the primer ,wipe off the excess. Over saturation of the primer can lead to the product running into the client's eyes and cause irritation.
Download the MSDS sheet here